Open Door Health Center in Mankato, MN is seeking a qualified, for a full-time LPN Care Coordinator.
The Care Coordinator will coordinate team-based care to provide behavioral health services to patients through their provider, ODHC resources, community resources, and their caregiver/families.
Days and hours are as follows: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm with a shared rotation every other Monday until 7:00pm.
- Provide care management and care coordination for adult and pediatric patients with complex psychiatric illness under the direction of the provider.
- Collect data, plan, implement, coordinate monitor and evaluate all options and services with the goal of optimizing the patient’s health status under the direction of the provider.
- Coordinate care across setting and help patients/families understand health care options to ensure the delivery of quality, efficient and cost-effective health care services.
- Use standardized assessment tools as needed (i.e.: depression screening, functionality, etc.)
- Provide patient self-management support with focus on empowering the patient/family to build capacity for self-care.
- Provide follow-up per provider direction with patient/family when patient is in transition.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Graduation certificate from an accredited LVN/LPN school of nursing program, along with a current state license.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a clinic-based facility.
- Experience working with a diverse population of people.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational, critical thinking, and analysis skills.
- Confidence, professional judgement and grace under pressure.
- Bi-lingual skills are a plus.